There’s only one thing that has been certain everytime a team has taken the court this year. Gonzaga will win. Every trap game, every tough game, they’ve won. The same cannot be said about traditional favorites like Kentucky, Duke, and even Kansas. With Kentucky and Kansas dropping yet another game today, it makes me wonder, is the depth of college basketball growing? Or is the top of cbb losing quality?
All that can be said with certainty is that March will be hectic, and truly complete madness. (No, this isn’t the year a 16 beats a 1)
I’m curious as to how people view Syracuse, with their win over UVA today, are they worthy of a bid? Let me know with a comment below.
1. Gonzaga Baylor Kansas Villanova
2. Louisville WestVirginia Oregon Arizona
3. UCLA Wisconsin Virginia Kentucky
4. Duke UNC FSU Cincinnati
5. Butler Florida SaintMary’s SouthCarolina
6. ND Creighton Purdue Maryland
7. Northwestern Xavier VCU USC
8. MichiganSt. Arkansas SMU Dayton
9. IowaSt. VirginiaTech KansasSt. Cal
10. Marquette TexasTech Utah NCState
11. TCU MiamiFL WhichitaSt. Minnesota UNCW IllionoisSt
12. UTArlington Akron MiddTennSt Nevada
13. Valpo NMSU Monmouth Vermont
14. ETennSt. Belmont Winthrop Princeton
15. FGCU NDSU Bucknell GeoSouthern
16. FairleighDickinson TexasSouthern SamHoustonSt. NCCU UCIrvine WeberSt.