Obviously once the committee announces their top 16 teams, the top 4 seeds in each region will be a given for this point in the season. But until then;
Nothing based on the day of play, just tightening some screws like those 16 seeds, also remembering that Arkansas needs to come down a bit, and to change some other things here and there.
Basically anyone sees 4-6 is practially a toss up right now, as said by numerous people trying to do what I am now. No need to fuss if I have your team off by a seed line, there’s still a month left until Selection Sunday.
1. Gonzaga Baylor Kansas Villanova
2. Louisville UNC UCLA Arizona
3. Oregon FSU Virginia Kentucky
4. Duke WestVirginia Wisconsin Cincinnati
5. Butler Florida SaintMary’s SouthCarolina
6. ND Creighton Purdue Maryland
7. Northwestern Xavier VCU USC
8. MichiganSt. IowaSt. SMU Dayton
9. OkSt. VirginiaTech KansasSt. Cal
10. Marquette SetonHall Syracuse MidTennSt
11. TCU* MiamiFL* WhichitaSt. Minnesota Arkansas* IllionoisSt*
12. NMSUAkron UNCW Nevada
13. Valpo ArkSt. Monmouth Vermont
14. ETennSt. Belmont Winthrop Princeton
15. FGCU NDSU Bucknell Furman
16. MountStMary’s TexasSouthern SamHoustonSt. NCCU UCDavis WeberSt.