I find the bubble large and unworthy. Many teams sit there having just okay seasons. I’m not sure why teams like TCU Minnesota and Indiana are getting in, but others are just unworthy.
Duke at 4 is a small reach, but Coach K’s return will definitely save them, they’ll probably rise up to 2-3 by March.
The Zags have the 1 overall seed, but do you agree they should? They’re the only unbeaten and have played some good teams, but that was in November and their conference is mediocre, but how should that affect the Gaels and Zags seed? Leave your thoughts below!
1. Gonzaga Baylor Kansas Villanova
2. Louisville WestVirginia Kentucky Arizona
3. UCLA Wisconsin Virginia Oregon
4. Duke UNC Butler Cincinnati
5. FSU Maryland SaintMary’s SouthCarolina
6. ND Creighton Purdue Florida
7. Northwestern Xavier VCU USC
8. MichiganSt. Arkansas SMU Dayton
9. IowaSt. VirginiaTech KansasSt. Cal
10. Marquette TexasTech Utah NCState
11. TCU WhichitaSt. Minnesota Indiana
12. UNCW Akron MiddTennSt Nevada
13. Oakland NMSU Monmouth Vermont
14. ETennSt. Belmont Winthrop Princeton
15. FGCU NDSU Bucknell GeoSouthern
16. FairleighDickinson TexasSouthern SamHoustonSt. NCCU UCIrvine WeberSt.