Yes, it’s solved. I missed no one it turns out. I simply just put them twice. So that means a new team moves up each seed line and Michigan St. rejoins the tournament field.
Florida St. and West Virginia’s wins help them gain a line, and don’t hurt Duke or Baylor (I would’ve moved Villanova back to the 1 overall seed so in that regard, it does hurt Baylor)
Can everyone just look at the MEAC for a moment? I mean that’s probably way more attention that they deserve. But if you’re having a bad day, just remember, at least you’re not the MEAC.
That’s a link to ESPN’s standings of that conference. Only NC Central is above .500… but they’ve got off on the wrong foot in conference play.
So if you need a good laugh, just look at those standings. Or the Southland conference, they’re not much better.
1. Villanova Baylor Kansas Gonzaga
2. UCLA Creighton Kentucky WestVirginia
3. Duke Virginia Butler Oregon
4. Louisville Wisconsin FloridaSt. Xavier
5. UNC Arizona Florida Purdue
6. Minnesota Cincy St.Mary’s NotreDame
7. Indiana VirginiaTech USC Clemson
8. Pittsburgh WakeForest Maryland SMU
9. IowaSt. Northwestern VCU Dayton
10. SouthCarolina Miami(FL) NCState TCU
11. MichiganSt. KansasSt. TexasTech SetonHall Arkansas WichitaSt.
12. MidTennSt NCWillmington Oakland UTArlington
13. Nevada Chattanooga Akron Monmouth
14. NewMexicoSt. TennesseeSt. FGCU Yale
15. Vermont NDSU Winthrop Bucknell
16. EasternWashington TexasSouthern NCCU UCIrvine SamHoustonSt. LIUBrooklyn