I only feel the need to make 2 changes after the huge day of play. Those are Seton Hall in for Illinois after their Illinois’ got manhandled by Indiana. And after Oakland beat Valporasio Friday, I put them in at the 12 line as Horizon champions instead of Valporasio
Oh and also a small seed change of Dayton being rewarded for a nice win over URI, And TCU falling down to make room for Dayton.
Key game; Ohio St. v Minnesota
Minnesota looks to solidify their status among the top of the Big Ten while Ohio State looks for a statement victory, a much needed victory to stop their skid down the bubble from becoming a skid off the bubble.
1. Villanova Baylor Kansas Gonzaga
2. UCLA Creighton Kentucky Butler
3. Duke Wisconsin WestVirginia Oregon
4. Louisville Virginia Arizona Xavier
5. UNC FloridaSt. Xavier Purdue
6. Florida Cincy St.Mary’s NotreDame
7. Indiana VirginiaTech USC Minnesota
8. Pittsburgh WakeForest NCState SMU
9. Maryland Northwestern Clemson Dayton
10. IowaSt Miami(FL) VCU TCU
11. SouthCarolina KansasSt. TexasTech SetonHall Arkansas WichitaSt.
12. MidTennSt NCWillmington Oakland UTArlington
13. Nevada Chattanooga Akron Monmouth
14. NewMexicoSt. TennesseeSt. FGCU Yale
15. Vermont NDSU Winthrop Bucknell
16. EasternWashington TexasSouthern NCCU UCIrvine SamHoustonSt. LIUBrooklyn