Stetson University. 12-21, yet one game away from going dancing. How you ask? For the simple reason that with the beauty of confrence tournaments, they only have to win 3 in a row. They’ve won 2. And now Florida Gulf Coast is the only team in their way. In all likeliness, the confrence tourney Cinderella will fall and FGCU, an above .500 team will make it.
Today’s bracket outlook:
1. Kansas Villanova MichiganSt. Virginia
2. Xavier Oklahoma Miami(FL) Oregon
3. UNC WestVirginia Indiana Utah
4. Maryland Purdue Duke Arizona
5. Iowa TexasA&M IowaSt. Kentucky
6. Texas California Baylor Wisconsin
7. Dayton NotreDame USC Colorado
8. Providence SetonHall SouthCarolina TexasTech
9. St.Joseph’s Syracuse Pittsburgh Uconn
10. WichitaSt. OregonSt. Cincy Butler
11. St.Mary’s Vanderbilt Michigan VCU St.Bonaventure Gonzaga
12. Valpo UALR Monmouth SanDiegoSt.
13. Chattanooga Yale Akron SouthDakotaSt.
14. Hofstra UAB StonyBrook Belmont
15. StephenFAustin Hawaii NewMexicoSt. WeberSt.
16. FloridaGulfCoastU Winthrop Army Wagner Hampton TexasSouthern